Scilab as an econometric programming system
AbstractThis article reviews Scilab, a free MATLAB-like programming system. Scilab can be used for data analysis and applied numerical work in both research and teaching. Scilab is an interesting alternative to some commercial programming environments. Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2008.
"The GNU|Linux platform and freedom respecting software for economists,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 279-286.
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2010. "The GNU/Linux Platform and Freedom Respecting Software for Economists," Working Papers 1005, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Dubois, 2005. "Grocer 1.0, an Econometric Toolbox for Scilab: an Econometrician Point of View," Econometrics 0501014, EconWPA.
- Christine Choirat & Raffello Seri, 2009. "Econometrics with Python," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 698-704.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.