The X of X
AbstractA featured presentation at the Ninth Annual International Meeting of The Institute of Management Sciences, jointly with the Econometric Society, at Ann Arbor, Michigan, September 11, 1962. "A unified science of management." Is it a matter of faith or of enterprise? A unified science of management conceals the self-reflective paradox. Science is an organized activity. Hence it operates according to some managerial principles. A unified science of management implies a management of science: a science of science, a self-reflective science.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Management Science.
Volume (Year): 9 (1963)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mike Jacroux & Dexter Whittinghill, 1988. "On the E- and MV-optimality of block designs having k≥v," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 407-418, June.
- Carlo Giupponi & R. Camera & A. Fassio & A. Lasut & J. Mysiak & A. Sgobbi, 2006. "Network Analysis, Creative System Modelling and Decision Support: The NetSyMoD Approach," Working Papers 2006.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hałaj, Grzegorz & Żochowski, Dawid, 2006. "Strategic groups in Polish banking sector and financial stability," MPRA Paper 326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piermassimo Pavese, 2007. "Hedonic Housing Price Indices: The Turinese Experience," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 113-148, November-.
- Georg Aichholzer, 2002. "Das ExpertInnen-Delphi: methodische Grundlagen und Anwendungsfeld ‘Technology Foresight‘ (The Expert Delphi: Methodology and Application in 'Technology Foresight')," ITA manu:scripts 02_01, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Gunther Tichy, 2002. "Over-optimism Among Experts in Assessment and Foresight," ITA manu:scripts 02_05, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.