Focus on Authors
AbstractNo abstract available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Marketing Science.
Volume (Year): 28 (2009)
Issue (Month): 6 (11-12)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Nico Voigtlaender, 2010.
"How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction,"
2010 Meeting Papers
326, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nico Voigtländer and Hans-Joachim Voth, 2010. "How the West ’Invented’ Fertility Restriction," Working Papers 525, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2011. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," NBER Working Papers 17314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2008. "How the West "invented" fertility restriction," Economics Working Papers 1264, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Rico Buchholz & Harald Engel & Eileen Kammann & Fredi Tröltzsch, 2013. "On the optimal control of the Schlögl-model," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 153-185, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.