Focus on Authors
AbstractNo abstract available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Marketing Science.
Volume (Year): 28 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (07-08)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nico Voigtländer and Hans-Joachim Voth, 2010.
"How the West ’Invented’ Fertility Restriction,"
525, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Nico Voigtlaender, 2010. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," 2010 Meeting Papers 326, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2011. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," NBER Working Papers 17314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2008. "How the West "invented" fertility restriction," Economics Working Papers 1264, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Rico Buchholz & Harald Engel & Eileen Kammann & Fredi Tröltzsch, 2013. "On the optimal control of the Schlögl-model," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 153-185, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.