A Note on Second-Order Conditions for Maximizing Monopolist's Revenue and a Quantity-Setting Symmetric Duopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan in its journal International Journal of Business and Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
second-order condition; revenue maximization; duopoly; price-setting; quantity-setting;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Monopoly
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.