Minimum Wage in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade and Human Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald R. Davis & Trevor A. Reeve, 1997.
"Human Capital, Unemployment, and Relative Wages in a Global Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
6133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & Trevor A. Reeve, 2000. "Human capital, unemployment, and relative wages in a global economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 659, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Donald R. Davis & Trevor A. Reeve, 1997. "Human Capital, Unemployment and Relative Wages in a Global Economy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1804, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Cahuc, P. & Michel, P., 1992.
"Minimum Wage, Unemployment and Growth,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
92.35, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Daniel Cardona & Fernando Sanchez Losada, 2003. "Union Power, Minimum Wage Legislation, Endogenous Labor Supplies and Production," Working Papers in Economics 105, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- N. Bauduin & N. Chusseau & J. Hellier, 2008. "Combining minimum wage and exchange rate policy to release the external constraint on growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 299-320.
- Daniel Cardona & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2006. "Unions, qualification choice, and output," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 50-76, January.
- Rossana Patrón, 2009. "Trade liberalization in a Heckscher–Ohlin model: Does public skill formation change the conventional results?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1809, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ma, Shuang & Sun, Churen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2011. "Minimum wage and export: evidence from Chinese firm-level data," MPRA Paper 35098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moore, Robert E., 1997. "Learning-by-Doing and trade policy in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 10172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.