Tests of the Equilibrium Hypothesis in Disequilibrium Econometrics: An International Comparison of Credit Rationing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, R, 1996.
"An Option-Based Model of Equilibrium Credit Rationing,"
128, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Mason, Robin, 1998. "An options-based model of equilibrium credit rationing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 71-85, March.
- Ogawa, Kazuo & Suzuki, Kazuyuki, 2000. "Demand for Bank Loans and Investment under Borrowing Constraints: A Panel Study of Japanese Firm Data," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Maethinee Supsawaddkul & Don Nakornthap, 2002. "Banking Sector Fundamentals: Learning from the Recent Bank Lending Contraction," Working Papers 2002-02, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Peter Kugler, 1985. "Ungleichgewichtsökonometrie für den schweizerischen Hypothekarzinssatz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 121(I), pages 35-44, March.
- Nao Sudo & Yuki Teranishi, 2008. "Optimal Monetary Policy under Imperfect Financial Integration," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-25, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Mathinee Subhaswasdikul & Don Nakornthab, 2003. "Banking Sector Fundamentals: Learning from the Recent Bank Lending Contraction," Working Papers 2003-11, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Taghizadeh Hesary Farhad & Naoyuki Yoshino, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Oil Price Determination Based on Market Quality Theory," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-044, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Richard C. Marston, 1992. "Determinants of Shrt-Term Real Interest Differentials Between Japan and the United States," NBER Working Papers 4167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-95, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.