Approximate Walrasian Equilibria and Nearby Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Scalzo, 2005. "Approximate social nash equilibria and applications," Quaderni DSEMS 03-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- K.Schmedders & F.Kubler, 2004.
"Approximate Versus Exact Equilibria,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
46, Society for Computational Economics.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C. & Ziros, Nicholas, 2011. "Non-Walrasian decentralization of the core," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 610-616.
- Richard McLean & James Peck & Andrew Postlewaite, 2004. "On Price-Taking Behavior in Asymmetric Information Economies," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-040, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Peck, James, 2003. "Large market games with demand uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 283-299, April.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C., 2009. "Convergence of strategic behavior to price taking," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 234-241, January.
- Leonidas Koutsougeras, 2007. "From strategic to price taking behavior," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0717, Economics, The University of Manchester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.