The Transfer Problem and the Theory of Regular Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aditya Goenka & Stefano Matta, 2008. "Manipulation of endowments and sunspot equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 267-282, August.
- Takeshi Momi, 2008. "Note on the non-existence of sunspot equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 503-513, September.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Richard Brecher & Tatsuo Hatta, 1984. "The paradoxes of immiserizing growth and donor-enriching “recipient-immiserizing” transfers: A tale of two literatures," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 228-243, June.
- Hens, Thorsten & Pilgrim, Beate, 2004. "Sunspot Equilibria and the Transfer Paradox," Discussion Papers 2004/14, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- John Geanakoplos & Geoffrey M. Heal, 1982.
"A Geometric Explanation of the Transfer Paradox in a Stable Economy,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
651, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geanakoplos, John & Heal, Geoffrey, 1983. "A geometric explanation of the transfer paradox in a stable economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 223-236.
- Balasko, Yves, 0. "The transfer problem: A complete characterization," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Polterovich, Victor & Spivak, Vladimir, 1982.
"Отображения С Валовой Заменимостью В Теории Экономического Равновесия
[Gross Substitutability Mappings in Economic Equilibrium Theory]," MPRA Paper 21814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamid Beladi, 1990. "Unemployment and immiserizing transfer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 253-265, October.
- Safra, Zvi, 1983. "Manipulation by reallocating initial endowments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, September.
- Donald G. Saari, 1990. "The Aggregate Excess Demand Function and Other Aggregation Procedures," Discussion Papers 908, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Thorsten Hens & Beate Pilgrim, . "Subsidizing Charitable Giving in a Field Experiment," IEW - Working Papers 070, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Hens & Beate Pilgrim, 2004. "Sunspot equilibria and the transfer paradox," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 583-602, October.
- Garratt, Rod & Goenka, Aditya, 1995. "Income redistributions without catastrophes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 441-455.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.