Macroeconomic Policy in a Model of International Trade with a Wage Restriction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote, 1988. "Exchange Rate Devaluation: A Monetary Model and Empirical Investigation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 181-187, Apr-Jun.
- Philip R. Lane & Roberto Perotti, 2001.
"The Importance of Composition of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Different Exchange Rate Regimes,"
Trinity Economics Papers
200116, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Lane, Philip R. & Perotti, Roberto, 2003. "The importance of composition of fiscal policy: evidence from different exchange rate regimes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2253-2279, September.
- Philip R. Lane & Roberto Perotti, 2001. "The Importance of Composition of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Different Exchange Rate Regimes," CEG Working Papers 200111, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Frank Barry, 2001. "Openness, the Phillips Curve and the Cost of Relinquishing the Currency," Working Papers 200105, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lane, Philip R. & Perotti, Roberto, 1998. "The trade balance and fiscal policy in the OECD," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 887-895, May.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Robert W. Staiger, 1988.
"Compositional Effects of Government Spending in a Two-Country Two-SectorProduction Model,"
NBER Working Papers
2543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Staiger, Robert W., 1990. "Compositional effects of government spending in a two-country, two-sector production model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 333-347, May.
- Ioannis Kaskarelis, 1991. "Output fluctuations with bargained wages and a competitive tradeable goods sector in the economy: Empirical estimates for the group of five, 1970.1 — 1985.4," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 42-72, March.
- Michael Bruno, 1980. "Import Competition and Macro Economic Adjustment under Wage-Price Rigidity," NBER Working Papers 0522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Manuel González-Páramo, 2005. "Imperfect factor mobility, unemployment, and the short-period incidence of a capital income tax," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 172(1), pages 23-59, June.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2000. "Wage indexation, migration, and unemployment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 257-265, July.
- Shingal, ANIRUDH, 2011. "Foreign market access in government procurement," MPRA Paper 32814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.