Macroeconomic Policy in a Model of International Trade with a Wage Restriction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Manuel González-Páramo, 2005. "Imperfect factor mobility, unemployment, and the short-period incidence of a capital income tax," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 172(1), pages 23-59, June.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Staiger, Robert W., 1990.
"Compositional effects of government spending in a two-country, two-sector production model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 333-347, May.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "Compositional Effects of Government Spending in a Two-Country Two-SectorProduction Model," NBER Working Papers 2543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lane, Philip R. & Perotti, Roberto, 1998. "The trade balance and fiscal policy in the OECD," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 887-895, May.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote, 1988. "Exchange Rate Devaluation: A Monetary Model and Empirical Investigation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 181-187, Apr-Jun.
- Shingal, ANIRUDH, 2011. "Foreign market access in government procurement," MPRA Paper 32814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lane, Philip R. & Perotti, Roberto, 2003.
"The importance of composition of fiscal policy: evidence from different exchange rate regimes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2253-2279, September.
- Philip R. Lane & Roberto Perotti, 2001. "The Importance of Composition of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Different Exchange Rate Regimes," CEG Working Papers 200111, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane & Roberto Perotti, 2001. "The Importance of Composition of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Different Exchange Rate Regimes," Trinity Economics Papers 200116, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bruno, 1982. "Import Competition and Macro Economic Adjustment under Wage-Price Rigidity," NBER Working Papers 0522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2000. "Wage indexation, migration, and unemployment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 257-265, July.
- Frank Barry, 2001. "Openness, the Phillips Curve and the Cost of Relinquishing the Currency," Working Papers 200105, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ioannis Kaskarelis, 1991. "Output fluctuations with bargained wages and a competitive tradeable goods sector in the economy: Empirical estimates for the group of five, 1970.1 — 1985.4," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 42-72, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.