On the Global Identification of the Dynamic Simultaneous Equations Model with Stationary Disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 16 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hendry & Maozu Lu & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001.
"Model Identification and Non-unique Structure,"
2002-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Programming identification criteria in simultaneous equation models," MPRA Paper 43467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larson, Don, 1983. "Summary Statistics and Forecasting Performance," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- M. Deistler & B. Pötscher & J. Schrader, 1984. "The uniqueness of the transfer function of linear systems from input-output observations," Metrika, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 157-181, December.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "In Quest of Truth: The War of Methods in Economics," MPRA Paper 8866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diebold, F.X. & Kilian, L. & Nerlove, Marc, 2006.
"Time Series Analysis,"
28556, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1983. "Identification of continuous time rational expectations models from discrete time data," Staff Report 73, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.