A Variable Adjustment Model of Labor Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (1971)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. A. Tinsley, 1998.
"Rational error correction,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1998-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kirkpatrick, Grant, 1984. "A continuous time cyclical growth model for the Federal Republic of Germany: Construction, estimation and analysis," Kiel Working Papers 219, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael Funke & Felix FitzRoy, 1995.
"Skills, Wages, and Employment in East and West Germany,"
IMF Working Papers
95/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Felix Fitzroy & Michael Funke, 1998. "Skills, Wages and Employment in East and West Germany," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 459-467.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1992. "Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Dynamics of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 4055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stevens, Guy V. G., 2000. "Politics, economics and investment:: Explaining plant and equipment spending by US direct investors in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 153-183, April.
- David Kendrick & Hans Amman, 2006.
"A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 453-481, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 2003. "A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 114, Society for Computational Economics.
- P. Isard & B. Lowrey & P.A.V.B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sharon Kozicki & P.A. Tinsley, 1998.
"Vector rational error correction,"
Research Working Paper
98-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Spitznagel, Eugen, 1977. "Kurzfristige Beschäftigungsfunktionen - Empirische Ergebnisse - ," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 10(1), pages 166-181.
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 1982. "Real factor prices and German manufacturing employment: A time series analysis, 1960I–1979IV," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 79-103, March.
- Allan Drazen & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Norman P. Obst, 1981. "Quantity and Elasticity Spillovers onto the Labor Market: Theory and Evidence on Sluggishness," NBER Working Papers 0676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 1981. "Further results on the time series analysis of real wages and employment for U. S. manufacturing, 1948–1977," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 326-351, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.