A Rocking Horse That Never Rocked: Frisch's “Propagation Problems and Impulse Problems”
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Duke University Press in its journal History of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 39 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Duke University Press 905 W. Main Street, Suite 18B Durham, NC 27701
Phone: (919) 660-1800
Fax: (919) 684-8974
Web page: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esteban PÃ©rez Caldentey & Daniel Titelman & Pablo Carvallo, 2013.
"Weak Expansions: A Distinctive Feature of the Business Cycle in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_749, Levy Economics Institute.
- Esteban PeÌrez Caldentey & Daniel Titelman & Pablo Carvallo, 2014. "Weak Expansions: A Distinctive Feature of the Business Cycle in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2014(3), pages 69, February.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Ferdinando Targetti - In Memorium Scholar, Friend, Colleague- and a Gentleman," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1208, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Dynamical Coupling, Nonlinear Accelerator and the Persistence of Business Cycles," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1214, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "The Epistemology of Simulation, Computation and Dynamics in Economics Ennobling Synergies, Enfeebling 'Perfection'," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1002, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.