On the Optimal Stationary State for the Quasi-Stationary Model of Capital Accumulation under Uncertainty : The Characterization of the Discounted Golden-Rule State by Prices
AbstractA general quasi-stationary model of capital accumulation under uncertainty is considered and the discounted golden-rule state is characterized by prices. A support price for the discounted golden-rule state, which is a finitely additive vector-valued measure, is proved to exist. By using the support price, the discounted golden-rule state is shown to be an optimal stationary state. Also, under the assumption of monotonicity, support prices are proved to be integrable functions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Hitotsubashi University in its journal Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 49 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Optimal stationary state; Quasi-stationary model; Uncertainty; Support price;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.