Psicología y economía: los seres humanos reales ¿racionales o no?
AbstractThis is an expository paper on Psychology and Economics (also known as Behavioral Economics), a field currently at the forefront of the research agenda in economics. Besides giving an overview and a description of the main challenges of this field, this paper describes three experiments from the field to show how the inclusion of insights from psychology into economics is giving us novel ways to interpret human behavior, thus widening our policy toolkit.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centro de Estudios de las Finanzas Públicas, H. Cámara de Diputados in its journal Finanzas Públicas.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Psicología; comportamiento humano; comportamiento económico; preferencias hiperbólicas; racionalidad individual;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Y2 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- O2 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcelina Sánchez) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marcelina Sánchez to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.