Problems Of The Regional Development Management In Romania
AbstractIn the context of Romania’s adhesion to the European Union, we should accurately evaluate the consequences of this process on the economic and social activity in a regional plan, due to the existence of some disparities between the development levels of different territorial administration units. Thus, at this stage, the local authorities get increased responsibilities concerning the economic growth, the finances and the local services administration, mainly the social care ones, social protection, learning- educational and health care ones. This responsibility transfer takes place in dynamic conditions, and the local authorities’ capacity to adapt to the new processes is significantly different from a region to another – increasing the risk of regional differences from the point of view of regional services delivery. .
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov in its journal Review of General Management.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.spiruharet.ro/facultati/facultate.php?id=7
More information through EDIRC
compared management; regional development; sustainable development; academic scientific research; knowledge management.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.