A case for reforming federal deposit insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its journal Annual Report.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael H. Moskow, 2000. "Disruptions in global financial markets: the role of public policy," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 2-8.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 1998.
"Discount Window Lending and Deposit Insurance,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 246-275, January.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2000.
"Subordinated debt and bank capital reform,"
Working Paper Series
WP-00-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2000. "Subordinated debt as bank capital: a proposal for regulatory reform," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 40-53.
- Antoine Martin, 2003. "A guide to deposit insurance reform," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 29-54.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.