On the use of option pricing models to analyze deposit insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1990)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Ritchken & James Thomson & Ivilina Popova, 1995. "The changing role of banks and the changing value of deposit guarantees," Working Paper 9502, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Anlong Li & Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian & James B. Thomson, 1993.
"Regulatory taxes, investment, and financing decision for insured banks,"
9303, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Anlong Li & Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian & James B. Thomson, 1995. "Regulatory taxes, investment and financing decisions for insured banks," Proceedings 477, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ben Schreiber, 1997. "The Owner–Manager Conflict in Insured Banks: Predetermined Salary versus Bonus Payments," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 303-326, October.
- Ritchken, Peter & Thomson, James B. & DeGennaro, Ramon P. & Li, Anlong, 1993.
"On flexibility, capital structure and investment decisions for the insured bank,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1133-1146, December.
- Peter Ritchken & James Thomson & Ray DeGennaro & Anlong Li, 1991. "On flexibility, capital structure, and investment decisions for the insured bank," Working Paper 9110, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ben Z. Schreiber, 1996. "The Owner-Manager Conflict in Insured Banks: Predetermined Salary vs. Bonus Payments," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-38, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Julien Reynaud, 2007. "Une analyse optionnelle des crises bancaires turques de 1994 et 2000-2001," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 87(1), pages 241-246.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.