Weekly money announcements: new information and its effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1985)
Issue (Month): Aug ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1987. "Predicting interest rates: a comparison of professional and market- based forecasts," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 9-15.
- Peter C. Liu, 1994. "Are Money Announcement Forecasts Rational?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 475-483, November.
- Charles E. Hegji, 1989. "FOMC Targets, Base Drift and Inflationary Expectations," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 45-54, Jan-Mar.
- William Poole, 1987.
"Monetary Policy Lessons of recent Inflation and Disinflation,"
NBER Working Papers
2300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poole, William, 1988. "Monetary Policy Lessons of Recent Inflation and Disinflation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 73-100, Summer.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1989. "Tests of covered interest rate parity," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 55-66.
- Andreas Fischer, 1989. "Interpreting the Term Structure of Interest Rates Using Weekly Money Announcements," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(I), pages 43-53, March.
- Gamber, Edward N. & Hakes, David R., 1995. "Do shifts in federal reserve policy regimes explain interest rate anomalies?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 227-240.
- Sumner, Scott & Gulley, O. David & Newman, Ross, 1998. "Money Demand and Nominal Debt: An Equilibrium Model of the Liquidity Effect," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 267-293, April.
- R. W. Hafer, 1985. "Further evidence on stock price response to changes in weekly money and the discount rate," Working Papers 1985-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.