Comrades or competitors? on trade relationships between China and emerging Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its journal Chicago Fed Letter.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Ahearne & John Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John Schindler, 2003.
"China and emerging Asia: comrades or competitors?,"
Working Paper Series
WP-03-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jianhong Zhang & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2004. "Economic openness and trade linkages of China: An empirical study of the determinants of chinese trade intensities from 1993 to 1999," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 254-281, June.
- Kumakura, Masanaga & Kuroko, Masato, 2007. "China's Impact on the Exports of Other Asian Countries: A Note," IDE Discussion Papers 131, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Guillaume GAULIER & Francoise LEMOINE & Deniz �NAL-KESENCI, 2004. "CHINA's INTEGRATION IN ASIAN PRODUCTION NETWORKS AND ITS IMPLICATIONS," Discussion papers 04033., Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:5:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Flying geese or sitting ducks: China’s impact on the trading fortunes of other Asian economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 887, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.