The use of cash and transaction accounts by American families
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Feb ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feige, Edgar L., 1989. "Currency Velocity and cash payments in the U.S. Economy: The Currency Enigma," MPRA Paper 13807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas F. Cosimano & Michael T. Gapen, 2003. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy with Nominal and Indexed Debt," IMF Working Papers 03/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Goodhart & Malte Krueger, 2001.
"The impact of technology on cash usage,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
25048, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wang, Weimin & Shi, Shouyong, 2006.
"The variability of velocity of money in a search model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 537-571, April.
- Weimin Wang & Shouyong Shi, 2006. "The Variability of Velocity of Money in a Search Model," Working Papers tecipa-190, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kippers, J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003.
"An empirical analysis of euro cash payments,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2003-25, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Erosa, Andres & Ventura, Gustavo, 2002.
"On inflation as a regressive consumption tax,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 761-795, May.
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B. & Pulley, Lawrence B., 1996. "Do consumers pay for one-stop banking? Evidence from an alternative revenue function," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1601-1621, November.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2011. "New estimates of U.S. currency abroad, the domestic money supply and the unreported Economy," MPRA Paper 34778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.