The use of cash and transaction accounts by American families
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Feb ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas F. Cosimano & Michael T. Gapen, 2003. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy with Nominal and Indexed Debt," IMF Working Papers 03/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kippers, Jeanine, 2007.
"An empirical analysis of euro cash payments,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1985-1997, November.
- Weimin Wang & Shouyong Shi, 2006.
"The Variability of Velocity of Money in a Search Model,"
tecipa-190, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Weimin & Shi, Shouyong, 2006. "The variability of velocity of money in a search model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 537-571, April.
- Malte Krueger & Charles Goodhart, 2001.
"The Impact of Technology on Cash Usage,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp374, Financial Markets Group.
- Andrés Erosa & Gustavo Ventura, 2000.
"On Inflation as a Regressive Consumption Tax,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20001, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2011. "New estimates of U.S. currency abroad, the domestic money supply and the unreported Economy," MPRA Paper 34778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feige, Edgar L., 1989. "Currency Velocity and cash payments in the U.S. Economy: The Currency Enigma," MPRA Paper 13807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B. & Pulley, Lawrence B., 1996. "Do consumers pay for one-stop banking? Evidence from an alternative revenue function," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1601-1621, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.