Western economic developments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Western economic developments.
Volume (Year): (1999)
Issue (Month): Dec ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2011. "Infrastructure in Andhra Pradesh : Economic and Social Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 49076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumder, Rajarshi & Ray, Jhilam & Sen, Anindita, 2013. "Social Sector Development in South West Bengal," MPRA Paper 48745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Osberg & Andrew Sharpe, 2012. "Measuring Economic Insecurity in Rich and Poor Nations," CSLS Research Reports 2012-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Kaushik Basu, 2008. "The Enigma of India," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 396-406, June.
- Blattman, Christopher & Miguel, Edward, 2009.
Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series
qt90n356hs, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00611942 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2013.
"Why Are Women Less Democratic Than Men? Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries,"
AMSE Working Papers
1319, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2013. "Why Are Women Less Democratic Than Men? Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers halshs-00802838, HAL.
- Simon Dietz, 2009. "From efficiency to justice: utility as the informational basis of climate change strategies, and some alternatives," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 13, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Elisabeth Tovar, 2008. "Quel périmètre pour la différenciation sociale de l’espace urbain ? Une proposition capabiliste," Documents de recherche 08-17, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.