The risk of deflation
AbstractThis Letter examines the risk of deflation in the United States by reviewing the evidence from past episodes of deflation and inflation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): mar27 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Williams, 2009.
"Heeding Daedalus: Optimal inflation and the zero lower bound,"
Working Paper Series
2009-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John C. Williams, 2009. "Heeding Daedalus: Optimal Inflation and the Zero Lower Bound," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(2 (Fall)), pages 1-49.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2010. "Modeling Inflation After the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua C. C. Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2013.
"A New Model of Trend Inflation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 94-106, January.
- Joshua Chan & Gary Koop & Simon Potter, 2012. "A New Model of Trend Inflation," Working Papers 1202, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Chan, Joshua & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon, 2012. "A new model of trend inflation," MPRA Paper 39496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua C C Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M Potter, 2012. "A New Model of Trend Inflation," CAMA Working Papers 2012-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chan, Joshua & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon, 2012. "A New Model Of Trend Inflation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-12, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Felix Geiger & Oliver Sauter, 2009. "Deflationary vs. Inflationary Expectations - A New-Keynesian Perspective with Heterogeneous Agents and Monetary Believes," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 312/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Landais, Bernard, 2009.
"La politique monétaire et la crise
[Monetary Policy and The Crisis]," MPRA Paper 15652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.