Using CAMELS ratings to monitor bank conditions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (1999)
Issue (Month): jun ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Pinheiro & Deniz Igan, 2009. "Exposure to Real Estate Losses: Evidence from the US Banks," IMF Working Papers 09/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Charap & Jelena Pavlovic, 2009. "Development of the Commercial Banking System in Afghanistan: Risks and Rewards," IMF Working Papers 09/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Eugen MITRICA & Liliana MOGA & Andrei STANCULESCU, 2010. "Risk Analysis of the Romanian Banking System – an Aggregated Balance Sheet Approach," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 177-184.
- Richard Herring, 2010. "How Financial Oversight Failed & What it May Portend for the Future of Regulation," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 265-282, September.
- Deniz Igan & Marcelo Pinheiro, 2010. "Exposure to Real Estate in Bank Portfolios," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 32(1), pages 47-74.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.