What caused East Asia's financial crisis?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (1998)
Issue (Month): Aug 7 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Yitae & Park, Kwangwoo & Ratti, Ronald & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2002.
"Do Main Banks Extract Rents from their Client Firms? Evidence from Korean Chaebol,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2002-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kim, Kevin Y. & Park, Kwangwoo & Ratti, Ronald A. & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2004. "Do Main Banks Extract Rents from Their Client Firms? Evidence from Korean Chaebol," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(1), pages 15-45, June.
- Lee, Sangwoo & Park, Kwangwoo & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2005. "The Very Dark Side of Internal Capital Markets: Evidence from Diversified Business Groups in Korea," CEI Working Paper Series 2005-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Evrensel, Ayse Y. & Kutan, Ali M., 2007. "IMF-related announcements and stock market returns: Evidence from financial and non-financial sectors in Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 80-104, January.
- Jian Tong & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "Financial Sector Returns and Creditor Moral Hazard: Evidence from Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-687, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.