A new alternative trade-weighted dollar exchange rate index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its journal Economic and Financial Policy Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Martin Feldstein, 1987. "How Far Has the Dollar Fallen?," NBER Working Papers 2122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Patricia S. Pollard & Jerram C. Betts, 1997. "To chain or not to chain trade-weighted exchange rate indexes," Working Papers 1996-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Belongia, 1987. "Do the new exchange rate indexes offer better answers to old questions?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 5-17.
- Mack Ott, 1987. "The dollar's effective exchange rate: assessing the impact of alternative weighting schemes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 5-14.
- Gallo, John G. & Swanson, Peggy E., 1996. "Comparative measures of performance for U.S.-based international equity mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1635-1650, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.