The impact of depositor preference laws
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Q III ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Andrew H, 1978. "Recent Developments in the Cost of Debt Capital," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 863-77, June.
- Osterberg, William P. & Thomson, James B., 1991. "The effect of subordinated debt and surety bonds on the cost of capital for banks and the value of federal deposit insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 939-953, September.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1999. "Depositor-preference laws and the cost of debt capital," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 10-20.
- Pagès, H. & Santos, J., 2002.
"Optimal Supervisory Policies and Depositor-Preferences Laws,"
91, Banque de France.
- Henri Pagès & João A. C. Santos, 2003. "Optimal supervisory policies and depositor-preference laws," BIS Working Papers 131, Bank for International Settlements.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2004. "The implied reserves of the Bank Insurance Fund," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1617-1635, July.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1997.
"Depositor preference legislation and failed banks' resolution costs,"
9715, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1998. "Depositor preference legislation and failed banks' resolution costs," Proceedings 591, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Urs W. Birchler, 1999.
"Bankruptcy Priority for Bank Deposits: a Contract Theoretic Explanation,"
00.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Birchler, Urs W, 2000. "Bankruptcy Priority for Bank Deposits: A Contract Theoretic Explanation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 813-40.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.