A new dollar index: capturing a more global perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Jun ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R.W. Hafer, 1989. "Does dollar depreciation cause inflation?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 16-28.
- Mack Ott, 1987. "The dollar's effective exchange rate: assessing the impact of alternative weighting schemes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 5-14.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Belongia, 1987. "Do the new exchange rate indexes offer better answers to old questions?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 5-17.
- B. Dianne Pauls & William L. Helkie, 1987. "A reassessment of measures of the dollar's effective exchange value," International Finance Discussion Papers 306, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Patricia S. Pollard & Jerram C. Betts, 1997. "To chain or not to chain trade-weighted exchange rate indexes," Working Papers 1996-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.