L'Indice di sviluppo umano regionale. Un'applicazione all'Unione Europea
AbstractL'Indice di sviluppo umano regionale. Un'applicazione all'Unione Europea (di Salvatore Monni) - ABSTRACT: We have tried to understand if the GDP convergence across the European Union, reflect also a convergence in terms of human development, as pointed out by more than one author. We have built a composite index, the ISUr (Regional Human development index) to rank the single regions of Europe in terms of human development, then we have focused our attention on the existence of b convergence (rate at which ISUr converges) between 1991 and 1996, and on the possible increase of dispersion of ISUr across the European Union (s convergence).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by FrancoAngeli Editore in its journal ARGOMENTI.
Volume (Year): 2002/5 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=100
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasquale De Muro & Salvatore Monni & Pasquale Tridico, 2011.
"Knowledge‐Based Economy and Social Exclusion: Shadow and Light in the Roman Socio‐Economic Model,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 1212-1238, November.
- Pasquale De Muro & Salvatore Monni & Pasquale Tridico, 2008. "Knowledge-based economy and social exclusion: shadows and lights in the roman socio-economic model," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0091, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Michele Capriati, 2011. "Public Expenditure and Human Development in the Italian Regions," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, June.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2007. "Regional Human Development in transition economics: the role of institutions," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0070, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2005. "Measuring Human Development and Environmental Sustainability in European Countries," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Salvatore Monni, 2002. "Human Development in the Italian Provinces," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.