L'Indice di sviluppo umano regionale. Un'applicazione all'Unione Europea
AbstractL'Indice di sviluppo umano regionale. Un'applicazione all'Unione Europea (di Salvatore Monni) - ABSTRACT: We have tried to understand if the GDP convergence across the European Union, reflect also a convergence in terms of human development, as pointed out by more than one author. We have built a composite index, the ISUr (Regional Human development index) to rank the single regions of Europe in terms of human development, then we have focused our attention on the existence of b convergence (rate at which ISUr converges) between 1991 and 1996, and on the possible increase of dispersion of ISUr across the European Union (s convergence).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by FrancoAngeli Editore in its journal ARGOMENTI.
Volume (Year): 2002/5 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=100
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2005. "Measuring Human Development and Environmental Sustainability in European Countries," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2007. "Regional Human Development in transition economics: the role of institutions," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0070, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Salvatore Monni, 2002. "Human Development in the Italian Provinces," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, May.
- Pasquale De Muro & Salvatore Monni & Pasquale Tridico, 2008.
"Knowledge-based economy and social exclusion: shadows and lights in the roman socio-economic model,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0091, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Pasquale De Muro & Salvatore Monni & Pasquale Tridico, 2011. "Knowledge‐Based Economy and Social Exclusion: Shadow and Light in the Roman Socio‐Economic Model," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 1212-1238, November.
- Michele Capriati, 2011. "Public Expenditure and Human Development in the Italian Regions," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.