Competitive Performance in Irish Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 2004 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4-Winter ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltan Acs & Colm O’Gorman & Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2007.
"Could the Irish Miracle be Repeated in Hungary?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 123-142, March.
- Zoltan Acs & Colm O'Gorman & Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2006. "Could The Irish Miracle Be Repeated in Hungary?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-33, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Barry, Frank, 2005. "Future Irish Growth: Opportunities, Catalysts, Constraints," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2005(4-Winter), pages 1-25.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David J. Brooksbank & Colm O'Gorman & David G. Pickernell & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship and Foreign Direct Investment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Patrick McCloughan, 2005. "What’s Been Happening To Concentration in Irish Industry 1991-2001," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(2), pages 127-156.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.