El modelo educativo venezolano y sus desafíos en el siglo XXI. Algunos efectos de la reforma educativa
AbstractThe present report shows some of the most important aspects in relation to the technoformative processes of Latin America, with special reference to the case of Venezuela. As a first point, some historical antecedents are highlighted which allow to delineate some reaches of the culturing model within the framework imposed by conquest and colonization. The main entropic characteristics of the education in Latin America are defined. The impact that has the paradigmatic changes is emphasized --the positioning of the microelectronic key factor in the infocapitalist era-- understanding the lived realism (socioestructural) and the dreamed realism (sociosymbolic) and in the conformation of a new subjectivity. Otherwise, some important keys which define new ethical-esthetics subjectivity and its challenges to the educative rethought. A gnoseological understanding of the new capitalist rationality and a vision based on the Political and Strategic Paradigm are discussed like a perspective to rethought/rethought-ourselves in the conformation of social knowledge, beyond the technoformative scholar apparatus. One sets out consequently, like approach, a gnoseological frame to redefine the reaches of the educative reform.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its journal Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 10 (Fall)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
Venezuelan Educative Model; Culturing Model; Entropic characteristics; Political and Strategic Paradigm; Educational Reform;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- N36 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.