EMBI+México y su relación dinámica con otros factores de riesgo sistemático: 1997-2011
AbstractThe relationships among the Mexico EMBI+ and local and foreign risk factors are examined in this paper. The long run relationships and the dynamics are analyzed taking in account the effects of economic slowdowns into the period of the study. Also the volatilities of EMBI+, domestic interest rate, exchange rate and stock market are studied so as their interrelationships, considering the volatilities spillover effects and the dynamic conditional correlations. The findings have implications for investment and financing decision makers so as to the monetary policy makers.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos in its journal Estudios Económicos.
Volume (Year): 28 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
EMBI+; country risk; multivariate GARCH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocío Contreras).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.