The physical quality of life index: A useful social indicator?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 7 (1979)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Preet Rustagi, 2010. "Gender Development Indicators: Issues, Debates and Ranking of Districts," Working Papers id:2522, eSocialSciences.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2004.
"When Did Latin America Fall Behind?.Evidence From Long-Run International Inequality,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wh046604, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, . "When did Latin America fall behind? : evidence from long-run international inequality," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/413, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- McGillivray, Mark & Noorbakhsh, Farhad, 2004. "Composite Indices of Human Well-being: Past, Present, and Future," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, .
"International inequality and polarization in living standards, 1870-2000 : evidence from the Western World,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/631, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2007. "International inequality and polarization in living standards, 1870-2000 : evidence from the Western World," Working Papers in Economic History wp07-05, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Miles Cahill, 2005. "Is the Human Development Index Redundant?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-5, Winter.
- Domínguez Martín, R. & Guijarro Garvi, M., 2001. "Hacia una reconstrucción normativa del bienestar: evolución del Índice Físico de Calidad de Vida en España, 1900-1960," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 18, pages 157-174, Agosto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.