Dependency: A formal theory of underdevelopment or a methodology for the analysis of concrete situations of underdevelopment?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 6 (1978)
Issue (Month): 7-8 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990.
"North-South trade and basic needs,"
8125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oetzel, Jennifer & Doh, Jonathan P., 2009. "MNEs and development: a review and reconceptualization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 108-120, April.
- Alam, M. Shahid, 1998. "Colonialism and Industrialization: Empirical Results," MPRA Paper 37866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Basic needs and global models: resources, trade and distribution," MPRA Paper 8023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1982. "Basic needs and the north/south debate," MPRA Paper 8469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Cole, Sam, 1979. "A model of technology, domestic distribution and North-South relations," MPRA Paper 7999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2009. "From the national-bourgeois to the associated dependency interpretation of latin America," Textos para discussÃ£o 185, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Lewis, Colin M., 2005. "States and markets in Latin America: the political economy of economic intervention," Economic History Working Papers 22483, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Romano, Donato, 1996. "ENDOGENOUS RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY: A EUROPEAN (NON ORTHODOX) PERSPECTIVE; Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Agriculture, Food, and the Environment, June 17-18, 1996, Padova, I," Working Papers 14396, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- J. Mohan Rao, 1998. "Development in the Time of Globalization," Working Papers wp1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2010. "Interpretação nacionalista versus interpretação da dependência," Textos para discussÃ£o 266, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Palma, J.G., 2012. "Was Brazil's recent growth acceleration the world's most overrated boom?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1248, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2012. "Beyond the Multi-Fibre Agreement: How are Workers in East Asia Faring?," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 1-20, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.