The informal sector and the macroeconomy: A computable general equilibrium approach for Peru
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banerjee, Onil & Alavalapati, Janaki, 2010. "Illicit exploitation of natural resources: The forest concessions in Brazil," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 488-504, July.
- Busato, Francesco & Chiarini, Bruno & Rey, Guido M., 2012. "Equilibrium implications of fiscal policy with tax evasion: A long run perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 197-214.
- Alia, Didier & Ndjana, Willy & Nghogue, Erith, 2009.
"Construction d'un MEGC pour l'évaluation de l'impact de la politique économique au Cameroun sur le secteur informel et la pauvreté
[Evaluation of the effects of economic policies on informal sec," MPRA Paper 30339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saracoglu, Durdane Sirin, 2008. "The informal sector and tax on employment: A dynamic general equilibrium investigation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 529-549, February.
- Saracoglu, Durdane Sirin, 2003. "On The Size And The Evolution Of The Informal Sector In Developing Countries: The Case Of Turkey," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22211, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kendall K. Schaefer, 2003. "Capacity Utilization, Income Distribution, and the Urban Informal Sector: An Open-Economy Model," Working Papers wp35, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.