Determinants of credit rationing: A study of informal lenders and formal credit groups in Madagascar
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00193374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xia & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding, 2011. "Accessibility to microcredit by Chinese rural households," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 235-246, June.
- Marian Rizov, 2002. "Budget Constraints and Profitability: Evidence from a Transition Economy," LICOS Discussion Papers 11602, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1997. "Food marketing liberalization and trader entry: Evidence from Madagascar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 763-777, May.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2011. "Do Village Funds Improve Access to Finance? Evidence from Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 110-122, January.
- Okten, Cagla & Osili, Una Okonkwo, 2004. "Social Networks and Credit Access in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1225-1246, July.
- Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2004. "In-depth Analysis on the Access to and Suitability of the Loans," Discussion Papers DP 2004-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Khoi, Phan Dinh & Gan, Christopher & Nartea, Gilbert V. & Cohen, David A., 2013. "Formal and informal rural credit in the Mekong River Delta of Vietnam: Interaction and accessibility," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-13.
- Petrick, Martin, 2004. "Credit rationing of Polish farm households: a theoretical and empirical analysis," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 26, number 93022.
- Pretes, Michael, 2002. "Microequity and Microfinance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1341-1353, August.
- Shehla Amjad & SAF Hasnu, 2007. "Smallholders’ Access to Rural Credit: Evidence from Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 1-25, Jul-Dec.
- Maria Semenova & Victoria Rodina, 2013. "Informal loans in Russia: credit rationing or borrower’s choice?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Fletschner, Diana, 2009. "Rural Women's Access to Credit: Market Imperfections and Intrahousehold Dynamics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 618-631, March.
- Poirine, Bernard, 1997. "A theory of remittances as an implicit family loan arrangement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 589-611, January.
- Francis Nathan Okurut, 2006. "Access to credit by the poor in South Africa: Evidence from Household Survey Data 1995 and 2000," Working Papers 13/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar, 2000. "Many borrow, more save, and all insure: implications for food and micro-finance policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 143-167, April.
- Xiangping Jia & Franz Heidhues & Manfred Zeller, 2010. "Credit rationing of rural households in China," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 37-54, May.
- Bao Duong, Pham & Izumida, Yoichi, 2002. "Rural Development Finance in Vietnam: A Microeconometric Analysis of Household Surveys," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 319-335, February.
- Togba, Edith Leadaut, 2012. "Microfinance and households access to credit: Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 473-486.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.