Democracy and the "Washington consensus"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahangir Aziz & Robert Wescott, 1999. "Policy Complementarities and the Washington Consensus," Development and Comp Systems 9902002, EconWPA.
- Nafziger, E. Wayne, 2006. "From Seers to Sen: The Meaning of Economic Development," Working Paper Series RP2006/20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ross H McLeod, 2003. "Equilibrium is good: Comments on Athukorala and Rajapatirana," Departmental Working Papers 2003-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Gore, Charles, 2000. "The Rise and Fall of the Washington Consensus as a Paradigm for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 789-804, May.
- Pletcher, James, 2000. "The Politics of Liberalizing Zambia's Maize Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Jairo Guillermo Isaza Castro, 2005. "Flexibilización laboral: Un análisis de sus efectos en la pobreza y la distribución del ingreso para el caso colombiano," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 002731, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA,INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Voth, Donald E., 2004. "An Overview of International Development Perspectives in History: Focus on Agricultural and Rural Development," Staff Papers 15776, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Paul Mosley, 2001. "Attacking Poverty and the 'post-Washington consensus'," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 307-313.
- Carrasquilla, Alberto, 1996. "The changing role of the public sector: The Colombian case," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 167-181.
- Jonathan Perraton, 2004. "Joseph Stiglitz's, Globalization and its Discontents," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 897-905.
- Rosefielde, Steven, 2004. "An abnormal country," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.