Effects of exchange rate risk on exports: crosscountry analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 20 (1992)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pollock, Andrew C. & Macaulay, Alex & Onkal-Atay, Dilek & Wilkie-Thomson, Mary E., 1999. "Evaluating predictive performance of judgemental extrapolations from simulated currency series," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 281-293, April.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007.
"Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s,"
5493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Yavuz Selim Hacihasanoglu, 2007. "Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s," Working Papers 2007/19, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Evren Erdogan Cosar, 2002. "Price and Income Elasticities of Turkish Export Demand : A Panel Data Application," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 19-53.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Marsh, John M. & Brester, Gary W., 2001.
"Japanese Import Demand For Us Beef And Pork: Effects On Us Red Meat Exports And Livestock Prices,"
International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand
14545, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Marsh, John M. & Brester, Gary W., 2002. "Japanese Import Demand For U.S. Beef And Pork: Effects On U.S. Red Meat Exports And Livestock Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Acheampong, Yvonne J., 2000. "International Variation In Return On Equity In The Food And Beverage Industries," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(02), August.
- Kang, Hyunsoo & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Hilbun, Brian M., 2009. "Structure And Conduct Of The World Rice Market," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46080, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2009.
"Exchange rate variability and the export demand for Malaysia's semiconductors: an empirical study,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 695-706.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2007. "Exchange Rate Variability And The Export Demand For Malaysia'S Semiconductors: An Empirical Study," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 13-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sam Cameron & Khair-uz-Zaman, 2006. "Export Function Estimates for the Pakistan Carpet Industry," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1287-1297.
- David Kihangire, 2005. "The Effects Of Exchange Rate Variability On Exports: Evidence From Uganda (1988 – 2001)," International Trade 0505013, EconWPA.
- Acheampong, Yvonne J. & Epperson, James E., 1998. "International Variation Of Return On Equity In The Food And Beverage Industries," Faculty Series 16690, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Cho, Guedae & Koo, Won W., 2004. "Third-Country Effects on the Market Shares of U.S. Wheat in Asian Countries," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.