Taxing tourism in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 20 (1992)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasquale M. Sgro & Jean-Jacques Nowak & Mondher Sahli, 2004.
"Tourism, Trade and Domestic Welfare,"
2004.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Josaphat Kweka & Oliver Morrissey & Adam Blake, 2003. "The economic potential of tourism in Tanzania," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 335-351.
- Amit K. Bhandari & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Willingness to Pay for Biodiversity Conservation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200938, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2009.
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "Taxing sales to tourists over time," Public Economics 9810003, EconWPA.
- Laurent Corthay & Jan Loeprick, 2010. "Taxing Tourism in Developing Countries : Principles for Improving the Investment Climate Through Simple, Fair, and Transparent Taxation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10485, The World Bank.
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Richard M. Bird, 2004.
"Taxing Consumption in Jamaica:The GCT and the SCT,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0432, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Richard M. Bird, 2004. "Taxing Consumption in Jamaica: The GCT and the SCT," International Tax Program Papers 0414, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Gooroochurn, Nishaal & Milner, Chris, 2005. "Assessing Indirect Tax Reform in a Tourism-Dependent Developing Country," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1183-1200, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.