Conceptual issues in the design of trade policy for industrialization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 20 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gawande, Kishore & Hoekman, Bernard, 2010.
"Why Governments Tax or Subsidize Trade: Evidence From Agriculture,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gawande, Kishore & Hoekman, Bernard, 2009. "Why Governments Tax or Subsidize Trade: Evidence from Agriculture," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 50300, World Bank.
- Mavroudeas, Stavros & Papadatos, Fanis, 2007. "Reform, Reform the Reforms or Simply Regression? The Washington Consensus' and its Critics," MPRA Paper 19735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Working Papers 812, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "The Rush to Free Trade in the Developing World: Why So Late? Why Now? Will it Last?," NBER Working Papers 3947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Letelier & Luis Figueroa, 1994. "Exportaciones, Orientación al Comercio y Crecimiento: Un Enfoque de Cointegración," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(94), pages 401-422.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.