Development narratives, or making the best of blueprint development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jansen, Kees, 2008. "The Unspeakable Ban: The Translation of Global Pesticide Governance into Honduran National Regulation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 575-589, April.
- Roe, Emery M., 1995. "Except-Africa: Postscript to a special section on development narratives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1065-1069, June.
- Mehta, Lyla, 2001. "The Manufacture of Popular Perceptions of Scarcity: Dams and Water-Related Narratives in Gujarat, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2025-2041, December.
- McCarthy, John F., 2004. "Changing to Gray: Decentralization and the Emergence of Volatile Socio-Legal Configurations in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1199-1223, July.
- Wittmer, Heidi & Birner, Regina, 2005. "Between conservationism, eco-populism and developmentalism: discourses in biodiversity policy in Thailand and Indonesia," CAPRi working papers 37, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hoben, Allan, 1995. "Paradigms and politics: The cultural construction of environmental policy in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1007-1021, June.
- Smits, Mattijs & Bush, Simon R., 2010. "A light left in the dark: The practice and politics of pico-hydropower in the Lao PDR," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 116-127, January.
- Roe, Emery M., 1995. "More than the politics of decentralization: Local government reform, district development and public administration in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 833-843, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.