Development narratives, or making the best of blueprint development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Sumberg & John Thompson & Philip Woodhouse, 2013. "Why agronomy in the developing world has become contentious," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 71-83, March.
- David Lewis & Dennis Rodgers & Michael Woolcock, 2005. "The fiction of development: knowledge, authority and representation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 379, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jansen, Kees, 2008. "The Unspeakable Ban: The Translation of Global Pesticide Governance into Honduran National Regulation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 575-589, April.
- Wittmer, Heidi & Birner, Regina, 2005. "Between conservationism, eco-populism and developmentalism: discourses in biodiversity policy in Thailand and Indonesia," CAPRi working papers 37, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smits, Mattijs & Bush, Simon R., 2010. "A light left in the dark: The practice and politics of pico-hydropower in the Lao PDR," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 116-127, January.
- van der Kooij, Saskia & Zwarteveen, Margreet & Boesveld, Harm & Kuper, Marcel, 2013. "The efficiency of drip irrigation unpacked," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 103-110.
- Mehta, Lyla, 2001. "The Manufacture of Popular Perceptions of Scarcity: Dams and Water-Related Narratives in Gujarat, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2025-2041, December.
- McCarthy, John F., 2004. "Changing to Gray: Decentralization and the Emergence of Volatile Socio-Legal Configurations in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1199-1223, July.
- Roe, Emery M., 1995. "Except-Africa: Postscript to a special section on development narratives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1065-1069, June.
- Roe, Emery M., 1995. "More than the politics of decentralization: Local government reform, district development and public administration in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 833-843, May.
- Fortmann, Louise, 1995. "Talking claims: Discursive strategies in contesting property," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1053-1063, June.
- Hoben, Allan, 1995. "Paradigms and politics: The cultural construction of environmental policy in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1007-1021, June.
- Enrique Mendizabal & Pablo Lavado, 2005. "Capturing Social Protection for the Poor: the case of "soup kitchens" in Peru," Working Papers 05-12, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Feb 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.