Capital mobility in developing countries: Some empirical tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nadeem Ahmad & Abu Wahid, 2010. "Savings–Investment Correlation and Capital Outflow: The Case of Pakistan," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 80-97, May.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1996. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1997. "Capital market integration in the Pacific-Basin region: An analysis of real interest rate linkages," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 195-213, June.
- Willett, Thomas D. & Keil, Manfred W. & Ahn, Young Seok, 2002. "Capital mobility for developing countries may not be so high," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 421-434, August.
- Michael P. Dooley & Donald J. Mathieson & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 1997.
"Capital Mobility and Exchange Market Intervention in Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liliana Rojas-SuÃ¡rez & Donald J. Mathieson & Michael P. Dooley, 1996. "Capital Mobility and Exchange Market Intervention in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 96/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Sachsida, Adolfo & Caetano, Marcelo Abi-Ramia, 2000.
"The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 85-88, July.
- Dua, Pami & Pandit, B. L., 2002. "Interest rate determination in India: domestic and external factors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 853-875, December.
- Rustam Jamilov, 2013.
"J-Curve Dynamics and the Marshall–Lerner Condition: Evidence from Azerbaijan,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 313-323, February.
- Jamilov, Rustam, 2012. "Capital mobility in the Caucasus," MPRA Paper 38184, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2012.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1999. "Capital market integration in the Pacific Basin region: an impulse response analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 267-287, February.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005.
"THE CAPITAL INFLOWS PROBLEM IN SELECTED ASIAN ECONOMIES IN THE 1990s REVISITED : THE ROLE OF MONETARY STERILIZATION,"
Finance Working Papers
22562, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005. "The Capital Inflows Problem in Selected Asian Economies in the 1990s Revisited: The Role of Monetary Sterilization," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0518, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Conway, Patrick, 2012. "The exchange rate as nominal anchor: A test for Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 438-456.
- Thomas D. Willett & Young Seok Ahn & Manfred W. Keil, . "Capital Mobility for Developing Countries May Not Be So High," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-26, Claremont Colleges.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Why are Saving Rates so Different Across Countries?: An International Comparative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Cashin & Christopher J. Kent, 2003. "The Response of the Current Account to Terms of Trade Shocks," IMF Working Papers 03/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Melike Altinkemer, 1996. "Capital Flows : The Turkish Case," Discussion Papers 9601, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- David E. Bloom & Waseen Noor, 1995. "Is an Integrated Regional Labor Market Emergin in East and Southeast Asia?," NBER Working Papers 5174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.