After the decision: Implementing policy reforms in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 18 (1990)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCourt, Willy, 2003. "Political Commitment to Reform: Civil Service Reform in Swaziland," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1015-1031, June.
- Jayne, T. S. & Govereh, J. & Mwanaumo, A. & Nyoro, J. K. & Chapoto, A., 2002. "False Promise or False Premise? The Experience of Food and Input Market Reform in Eastern and Southern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1967-1985, November.
- Ewig, Christina & Palmucci, Gastón A., 2012. "Inequality and the Politics of Social Policy Implementation: Gender, Age and Chile’s 2004 Health Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2490-2504.
- Crosby, Benjamin L., 1996. "Policy implementation: The organizational challenge," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1403-1415, September.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2008. "A Discursive Dominance Theory of Economic Reform Sustainability: The Case of India," MPRA Paper 31001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- te Lintelo, Dolf J.H. & Haddad, Lawrence J. & Leavy, Jennifer & Lakshman, Rajith, 2014. "Measuring the commitment to reduce hunger: A hunger reduction commitment index," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 115-128.
- Pletcher, James, 2000. "The Politics of Liberalizing Zambia's Maize Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Truong Dhd & Gates, C. L, 1992. "Effects of government policies on the incentive to invest, enterprise behaviour and employment: the case study of Vietnam," ILO Working Papers 287851, International Labour Organization.
- Bartzokas, Anthony & Teubal, Morris, 2001. "A Framework for Policy-Oriented Innovation Studies in Industrialising Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 6, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Birner, Regina & Resnick, Danielle, 2010. "The Political Economy of Policies for Smallholder Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1442-1452, October.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo, 2013. "Financial Sector Development in Africa : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11881, October.
- Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Johnson, Michael E. & Droppelmann, Klaus & Schiffer, Eva & Birner, Regina & Gaff, Peter, 2012. "Mapping the contemporary fertilizer policy landscape in Malawi: a guide for policy researchers," IFPRI discussion papers 1204, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peters-Berries C, 1993. "Putting development policies into practice: the problems of implementing policy reforms in Africa," ILO Working Papers 293117, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.