The state and industrial strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 18 (1990)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter G. Klein & Joseph T. Mahoney & Anita McGahan & Christos N. Pitelis, 2010.
"Toward a Theory of Public Entrepreneurship,"
DRUID Working Papers
10-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ioanna Boulouta & Christos Pitelis, 2014. "Who Needs CSR? The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on National Competitiveness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 349-364, February.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 1999. "The Investment Function Revisited: Disciplining Capital in Korea," MPRA Paper 6539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mozammel Huq & Michael Tribe, 2004. "Economic development in a changing globalized economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 911-923.
- Elango, B., 1998. "An empirical examination of the influence of industry and firm drivers on the rate of internationalization by firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 201-221, November.
- Helen Shapiro, 2007. "Industrial Policy and Growth," Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs 53, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Taylor, Lance, 1996. "Sustainable development: An introduction," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 215-225, February.
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Foreign direct investment and economic integration," MPRA Paper 23938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paus, Eva, 1995. "Exports, economic growth and the consolidation of peace in El Salvador," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2173-2193, December.
- Nayyar, Deepak, 2006. "Development through Globalization?," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) RP2006/29, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mozammel Huq, 2006. "Economic Development in a Changing Globalised Economy: The Case of Developing Countries," Working Papers id:757, eSocialSciences.
- Khemraj, Tarron & Hinova, Diana, 2011. "Elected Oligarchy and Economic Underdevelopment: The Case of Guyana," MPRA Paper 29733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.