Privatization in developing countries: a review of the issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 17 (1989)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennell, Paul, 1997. "Privatization in Sub-Saharan Africa: Progress and prospects during the 1990s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1785-1803, November.
- Syed Nawab Haider Naqvi & A. R. Kemal, 1991. "The Privatization of the Public Industrial Enterprises in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 105-144.
- Sinha, Radha, 1995. "Economic reform in developing countries: Some conceptual issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 557-575, April.
- Jimoh, Ayodele, 2002. "Bilateral Official Finance for Private Sector Development and the Role of Non-Government Organizations," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Svendsen, Mark & Vermillion, Douglas Lynn, 1994. "Irrigation management transfer in the Columbia Basin: lessons and international implications," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 114043.
- Vermillion, D. L., 1991. "The turnover and self management of irrigation institutions in developing countries: A discussion paper for a new program of the International Irrigation Management Institute," IWMI Books, Reports H012748, International Water Management Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.