Gender planning in the third world: Meeting practical and strategic gender needs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 17 (1989)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adato, Michelle & Hoddinott, John & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2005. "Power, politics, and performance: community participation in South African public works programs," Research reports 143, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Siddiqui, Rizwana, 2004.
"Modelling gender dimensions of the impact of economic reforms on time allocation among market, household, and leisure activities in Pakistan,"
4197, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2005.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2005. "Modelling Gender Dimensions of the Impact of Economic Reforms on Time Allocation among Market, Household, and Leisure Activities in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 615-639.
- Martha MacDonald, 1998. "Gender and Social Security Policy: Pitfalls and Possibilities," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-25.
- Lucy Scott, 2012. "Contested Relationships: Womenâ€™s Economic and Social Empowerment, Insights from the Transfer of Material Assets in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:4705, eSocialSciences.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout & Prasant Kumar, Panda, 2007. "Gender And Development: Dimensions And Strategies – Introduction And Overview," MPRA Paper 6559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peña, Christine & Webb, Patrick & Haddad, Lawrence James, 1996. "Women's economic advancement through agricultural change," FCND discussion papers 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2009.
"Promising approaches to address the needs of poor female farmers: Resources, constraints, and interventions,"
IFPRI discussion papers
882, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2010. "Promising Approaches to Address the Needs of Poor Female Farmers: Resources, Constraints, and Interventions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, April.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & McClafferty, Bonnie, 2006. "Using gender research in development: food security in practice," Food security in practice technical guide series 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Blackden, Mark & Wodon, Quentin, 2006. "Gender, Time Use, and Poverty: Introduction," MPRA Paper 11080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.