Dutch disease economics and the Colombian export boom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 14 (1986)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Philippe Stijns, 2003. "An Empirical Test of the Dutch Disease Hypothesis using a Gravity Model of Trade," International Trade 0305001, EconWPA.
- Rodrigo Suescún M., . "Commodity Booms, Dutch Disease, and Real Business Cycles in a Small Economy: The Case of Coffe in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 073, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Somayeh Mardaneh, 2012. "Inflation Dynamics in a Dutch Disease Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Raju, Sudhakar S. & Melo, Alberto, 2003. "Money, real output, and deficit effects of coffee booms in Colombia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 963-983, December.
- Baek, Seung-Gwan, 1996. "Favorable External Shocks, Sectoral Adjustment and De-industrialization in Non-Oil Producing Economies," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt9hg553xj, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Roberto Álvarez E. & J. Rodrigo Fuentes S., 2006. "El “Síndrome Holandés”: Teoría y Revisión de la Experiencia Internacional," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(3), pages 97-108, December.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996.
"Short run savings fluctuations and export shocks theory and evidence for Latin America,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003497, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, . "Short Run Savings Fluctuations and Export Shocks. Theory and Evidence for Latin-America," Borradores de Economia 048, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry G., 1996. "Short Run Savings Fluctuations And Export Shocks.Theory And Evidence For Latin-America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003498, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Rodríguez González, Guillermo, 2012.
"Una revisión de la enfermedad holandesa a la luz de la teoría austriaca del ciclo económico
[A review of the Dutch disease in the light of the Austrian theory of business cycle]," MPRA Paper 39986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Sandra Milena Gómez, 2009. "Trade Policy and Export Diversification: What Should Colombia Expect from the FTA with the United States," IDB Publications 9292, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Linda Kamas, 1992. "Devaluation, national output and the trade balance: Some evidence from Colombia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 425-445, September.
- Rodrigo Suescún M., 1997. "Commodity booms,dutch disease,and real business cycles in a small open economy: The case of coffee in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002164, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.