Dutch disease economics and the Colombian export boom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 14 (1986)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srinivasan, Sunderasan, 2013. "Electricity as a traded good," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1048-1052.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, .
"Short Run Savings Fluctuations and Export Shocks. Theory and Evidence for Latin-America,"
Borradores de Economia
048, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996. "Short run savings fluctuations and export shocks theory and evidence for Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003497, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry G., 1996. "Short Run Savings Fluctuations And Export Shocks.Theory And Evidence For Latin-America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003498, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Raju, Sudhakar S. & Melo, Alberto, 2003. "Money, real output, and deficit effects of coffee booms in Colombia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 963-983, December.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Sandra Milena Gómez, 2009. "Trade Policy and Export Diversification: What Should Colombia Expect from the FTA with the United States," IDB Publications 9292, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rodríguez González, Guillermo, 2012.
"Una revisión de la enfermedad holandesa a la luz de la teoría austriaca del ciclo económico
[A review of the Dutch disease in the light of the Austrian theory of business cycle]," MPRA Paper 39986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Philippe Stijns, 2003. "An Empirical Test of the Dutch Disease Hypothesis using a Gravity Model of Trade," International Trade, EconWPA 0305001, EconWPA.
- Rodrigo SuescÃºn M., 1997. "Commodity booms,dutch disease,and real business cycles in a small open economy: The case of coffee in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002164, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Somayeh Mardaneh, 2012. "Inflation Dynamics in a Dutch Disease Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Christos Nikas & Student Anastasia Blouchoutzi, 2014. "Emigrantsâ€™ Remittances and the â€œDutch Diseaseâ€ in Small Transition Economies: the Case Of Albania and Moldova," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(1), pages 45-65, March.
- Roberto Ãlvarez E. & J. Rodrigo Fuentes S., 2006. "El â€œSÃndrome HolandÃ©sâ€: TeorÃa y RevisiÃ³n de la Experiencia Internacional," Notas de InvestigaciÃ³n Journal EconomÃa Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(3), pages 97-108, December.
- Baek, Seung-Gwan, 1996. "Favorable External Shocks, Sectoral Adjustment and De-industrialization in Non-Oil Producing Economies," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkele qt9hg553xj, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rodrigo SuescÃºn M., . "Commodity Booms, Dutch Disease, and Real Business Cycles in a Small Economy: The Case of Coffe in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 073, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Linda Kamas, 1992. "Devaluation, national output and the trade balance: Some evidence from Colombia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 425-445, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.