Microelectronics, long waves and world structural change: New perspectives for developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 13 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2002. "Escaping carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 317-325, March.
- Spoor, E. & Boogaard, M., 1993. "Information systems flexibility : a conceptual framework," Serie Research Memoranda 0059, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Stolpe, Michael, 1995. "Technology and the dynamics of specialization in open economies," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 738, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009.
"Does structure influence growth? A panel data econometric assessment of ‘relatively less developed’ countries, 1979-2003,"
FEP Working Papers
316, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ester G. Silva & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2011. "Does structure influence growth? A panel data econometric assessment of "relatively less developed" countries, 1979--2003," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 457-510, April.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2004. "A neo-Schumpeterian Approach to Why Growth Rates Differ," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1145-1169.
- Donges, Juergen Bernhard, 1986. "The West German economy towards the year 2000: an analysis of structural change," Kiel Working Papers 268, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kitagawa, Akiomi & Shibata, Akihisa, 2001. "Long gestation in an overlapping generations economy: endogenous cycles and indeterminacy of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 99-127, February.
- Garcia, Abraham, 2007. "National Systems of Innovations and the Role of Demand. A Cross Country Comparison," MERIT Working Papers 027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Vertova, Giovanna, 2002. "A historical investigation of the geography of innovative activities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 259-283, September.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2006. "Innovation, diffusion and catching up in the fifth long wave," MPRA Paper 27521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Roon, Gerrit, 1991. "Technologischer und gesellschaftlicher Wandel: Theorien im Vergleich," Kiel Working Papers 493, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Morero, Hernán, 2010.
"Internacionalización, Tramas Productivas y Sistema Nacional de Innovación
[Internationalization, Production Networks and National System of Innovation]," MPRA Paper 26964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Chris, 2001. "A hard landing for the 'New Economy'? Information technology and the United States national system of innovation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 115-139, July.
- Røpke, Inge, 2012. "The unsustainable directionality of innovation – The example of the broadband transition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1631-1642.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.