AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 12 (1984)
Issue (Month): 5-6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. M. Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Industrial Interdependence Change in Chile: 1960-90 a comparison with Taiwan and South Korea," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 161-191.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2006. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Enhance Labor Productivity Growth in Chile? A Cointegration Analysis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 205-220, Spring.
- Iza Padilla, María Amaya & Agnani, Betty, 2005.
"Growth in an oil abundant economy: The case of Venezuela,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2005-15, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Betty Agnani & Amaia Iza, 2005. "Growth in an oil abundant economy: The case of Venezuela," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_053, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bety Agnany & Amaia Iza, 2008. "Growth in an oil abundant economy: The case of Venezuela," ThE Papers 08/18, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Mozammel Huq, 2006. "Building Technological Capability in Developing Countries: The Case for a Technology Policy," Working Papers id:759, eSocialSciences.
- Elio Londero, 2003. "Trade liberalization and adjustment in Argentina," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 225-246.
- Eugenio Diaz Bonilla & Hector E. Schamis, 1999. "The Political Economy of Exchange Rate Policies in Argentina," Research Department Publications 3078, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Castro De Rezende G, 1987. "Food production, income distribution and prices: Brazil 1960-80," ILO Working Papers 256813, International Labour Organization.
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH), .
"Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role of Government Policy in Building Industrial Competitiveness,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps111, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2013. "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(3), pages 785-829, December.
- Sanjaya LALL, 2004. "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness," G-24 Discussion Papers 28, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Charles Becker & Terry-Ann Craigie, 2007. "W. Arthur Lewis in Retrospect," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 187-216, December.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992. "Technischer Fortschritt und die Arbeitsteilung zwischen Industrie- und Entwicklungsländern : eine empirische Analyse," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 758, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eugenio Diaz Bonilla & Hector E. Schamis, 1999. "La economía política de las políticas de cambio en Argentina," Research Department Publications 3079, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Simon Teitel, 2008. "Innovation Promotion and Learning in International Trade: the Case of Colombian Manufacturing Exports," ICER Working Papers 23-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Dani Rodrik, 1988. "Closing the Technology Gap: Does Trade Liberalization Really Help?," NBER Working Papers 2654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Munir Jalil & Esteban Tamayo, 2011. "Pass-through of International Food Prices to Domestic Inflation During and After the Great Recession: Evidence from a Set of Latin American Economies," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Pack, Howard & Paxson, Christina, 1999. "Is African manufacturing skill-constrained?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2212, The World Bank.
- James DD, 1988. "Impact of technology imports on indigenous technological capacity: the case study of Mexico," ILO Working Papers 258768, International Labour Organization.
- Liemt, Gijsbert van, 1985. "What lessons from the NICs? the industrialisation process of Brazil, Mexico, the Republic of Korea and Singapore," ILO Working Papers 243169, International Labour Organization.
- Elio Londero, 2001. "The alleged countercyclical nature of Argentina's exports of manufactures," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 151-173.
- Román Mayorga, 1997. "Cerrando la brecha," IDB Publications 29958, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ana Maria Bianchi, 2004. "Albert Hirschman In Latin America: Notes On Hirschman'S Trilogy On Economic Development," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 004, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Elio Londero, 2001. "Primary-input intensities under alternative measures of rent content," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 429-450.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.