Economies of scale in the US airline industry after deregulation: a Fourier series approximation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akbar, Yusaf & NÃ©meth, AdÃ©l & Niemeier, Hans-Martin, 2014. "Here we go againâ€¦the Permanently Failing Organization: An application to the airline industry in Eastern Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-11.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond H J M Gradus, 2008. "Institutional developments in the Dutch waste-collection market," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(1), pages 110-126, February.
- Johnston, Ahren & Ozment, John, 2013. "Economies of scale in the US airline industry," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 95-108.
- Rafael Moner Colonques & Ricardo Flores Fillol, 2006. "Strategic Effects Of Airline Alliances," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Du, Yan & McMullen, B. Starr & Kerkvliet, Joe R., 2008. "The economic impact of the ATA/Southwest Airlines code-share agreement," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 51-60.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Cortés, Cristián E. & Morales, Gabriela A., 2013. "Explaining changes and trends in the airline industry: Economies of density, multiproduct scale, and spatial scope," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 13-26.
- Wojahn, Oliver W., 2012. "Why does the airline industry over-invest?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-8.
- Kristof De Witte & Elbert Dijkgraaf, 2007. "Mean and Bold?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-092/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Steven, Adams B. & Dong, Yan & Dresner, Martin, 2012. "Linkages between customer service, customer satisfaction and performance in the airline industry: Investigation of non-linearities and moderating effects," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 743-754.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.